Toni

Toni
photo by: Reg Bradford

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Upcoming WNBF Show for me:

I am sick of answering the next question...so I will blog about it.  MY NEXT TENTATIVE WNBF PRO SHOW WILL BE THE PRO AMERICAN ON JUNE 4th, Promoted by Nancy Andrews.  I am curently on track with contest prep for the show.  I have a lot of things going on outside of the gym right now, so that my be the only time I am on stage this year.
http://www.neclassic.com/

To ANSWER THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS:

  • My Diet right now: is aprox 1600 calories, 151g protein, 115g carbs. 54 g fat. Cheat meal weekly.

  • My Cardio right now: 40-45 min daily 7 days a week. Stairmaster and treadmill intervals.

  • My Lifting right now: 6 day split, heavy/moderately heavy training all bodyparts

  • My body right now:  Looking leaner, nursing an achy shoulder and left quad, abs are  almost mid-drift ready.

  •  My vice right now: Peanut butter and darck chocolate as always!!

  • How do I feel about defending my title from 2010?  It is new show everytime, no defending any titles ever in BB...you earn it each time you are on stage compared to different bodies.  It is a judged competition not an athletic event with a start and finish...the art of Bodybuilding is always a work in progress.  The BEST me is yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. For my contest-prep diet a have a bit of natural peanut butter mixed in with my chocolate casein shake right before bed and it tastes amszing! It's not as good as a Reese's peanut butter cup or a Nutter Butter cookie, but it's close enough and allows me to stay on diet. My wife Corynne and I think you're amazing. Keep up the great work and good luck in the Pro American Show.

    Jason Pero

    ReplyDelete