Toni

Toni
photo by: Reg Bradford

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 1 of the NEW BLOG

I am starting the blog and hope to update weekly with information on my bodybuilding and life journey.  Eventually this will all be linked up to my webpage; www.toniwest.com.  I am attempting to get a ONE STOP MEDIA outlet where all of my social media is connected and updates everywhere: so Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, toniwest.com and now the Blogspot will have the same information reaching all of the interested fans/people it can!  Please note the side poll, asking what readers would like me to blog about.  Hopefully insight into my life as a natural bodybuilder will motivate and empower athletes.

Feel free to comment, and leave me feedback on future blogging!
Toni

1 comment:

  1. Toni - as a mother and competitive athlete myself, I just want to say what a inspiration you are. I would love to read about your contest preperation, workout plans and balancing your athleticism with your parental responsibilities =)

    ReplyDelete